activemq-users mailing list archives

From Nitesh <mehta.nit...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Active MQ and JBOSS Message stuck in queue after restart
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:58:21 GMT
Hi
I am using JBoss 7.1.1 Final with ActiveMQ 5.7.0
I am using same datasource in my ear and activemq.rar with JDBC persistance.
When my server crash  I see some messages in queues database tables
On restart of server most of them get recovered but few get stuck in queue
and are not recovered even after multiple restarts. This time stuck message
count is 2
When I look at JMX view
it says QueueSize = 2 for myQueue
and there is two entries under RecoveredXATransaction
when I click on heuristicCommit or heuristicRollback operations these
messages get delivered and removed removed from the queue

Can someone tell me how to fix this

Thanks,
Nitesh