activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Marco.Crivellaro" <marco.cr...@gmail.com>
Subject Consumer not disconnecting
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:44:05 GMT
Hi,
I am facing a strange issue which seems to happen fairly regularly: a
consumer is being shown as active in the consumer list (ActiveMQ console)
although this is no longer connected to the queue.
It seems to raise when I put on sleep the system running the consumer.
I am still seeing an active consumer after tree days even though I stopped
it after waking the system which was running it.

I've attached a thread dump which will hopefully help you fixing this
specific issue.