activemq-users mailing list archives

From iamactivemquser <ana.cor...@consol.de>
Subject ActiveMQ 5.8: Failed to execute purge task
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:22:37 GMT
Hi all,

In our project we have upgraded from ActiveMQ 5.5.1 to 5.8, and now with
this new version, we cannot purge the queues.

The problem is:

ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute purge task. Reason:
javax.management.ReflectionException: No such operation: purge
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute purge task. Reason:
javax.management.ReflectionException: No such operation: purge
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.PurgeCommand.runTask(PurgeCommand.java:140)
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractJmxCommand.execute(AbstractJmxCommand.java:387)
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:150)
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:104)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: purge()
	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.noSuchMethod(PerInterface.java:150)
	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(PerInterface.java:94)

Has anyone had this problem? Any help would be great :)

Thanks.