activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Marco.Crivellaro" <marco.cr...@gmail.com>
Subject actively close a durable subscription
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:33:40 GMT

A typical durable subscriber in my use case is started and stopped manually
frequently (with different message selector) I would like to close the
durable subscription when the consumer is stopped intentionally.
I haven't found anything on how to end a durable subscription in a way
activemq doesn't keep in memory a copy of the message for the subscriber;
how can I achieve this?
I can check for inactive subscribers like described here:
http://activemq.apache.org/manage-durable-subscribers.html but I'd prefer to
actively unsubscribe from the topic.