activemq-users mailing list archives

From tbone587 <tristansmith...@gmail.com>
Subject Log4j: org.apache.activemq.thread.TaskRunnerFactory
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 23:31:53 GMT
Can someone please tell me why my Tomcat 7 Server is showing this in my logs
in regards to activeMq?  I have a log4j properties file in my WEB/classes
folder, but I am assuming its not setup correctly...  I appreciate any help.

*Tomcat Error Logs*
(org.apache.activemq.thread.TaskRunnerFactory).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
more info.

*My Log4j Properties*
log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq.thread.TaskRunnerFactoryr=ACTIVEMQ

log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ=org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ.File=/usr/local/tomcat/logs/ActiveMQ.log
log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ.DatePattern='.'yyyy-MM-dd
log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ.Append=true
log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ.layout.ConversionPattern=%c %d{yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss}
%m%n
~