activemq-users mailing list archives

From edspree <edward.sp...@ngt.com>
Subject AMQPersistenceAdapter deprecated
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 22:58:54 GMT
Hi,

I have setup my broker environment to use Master/Slave topology to where I
used the amqpersistenceadapter  tag in by config file.  When I tried to
setup my broker configuration file within activemq v5.8 and then started the
broker, it returned a ClassNotFoundException for the class
org.apache.activemq.store.amq.AMQPersistenceAdapter.  I went also into the
javadocs and saw that the class was labeled as deprecated.  Is there a
substitute tag available for this class, or will users/developers be steered
towards using the KahaDB tag?

Thanks.