activemq-users mailing list archives

From vts2011 <vtsvtsvtsvts...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failover event
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:50:15 GMT
I've been trying implementing TransportListener interface and passing a
reference to ActiveMQConnectionFactory. I could see that when I launch my
application the transportResumed method is called and then the onCommand
method several times, with a WireFormatInfo object, a BrokerInfo object and
a ConnectionControl object as parameters in the different invocations. When
I turn down the master broker, I can see that the transportInterupted is
called but as this method does not receive any parameter, how can I know
what the broker that go down was? Later when I turn up the master broker
again, I can see the calls to the transportResumed and onCommand methods but
I have no hint of with broker is the one active, how can I know what the
active broker is?

Thank you