activemq-users mailing list archives

From ankursha1 <ankurs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active MQ broker hang when computer name has Japanese/Chinese character
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 00:17:47 GMT
Hello,

I am very late in responding because of tight schedule but finally we could
solve the problem.

Just for records, we change our libraries from c++ to dotNet NMS libraries
and problem went away.

I am sure it is a problem with c++ libraries and marshalling/unmarshalling
has something to do with it when non-english character are there in computer
name.

Thank you for prompt responses.

It will be great help if someone can document and upload what all logging,
thread dump and others things are required when problem occurs and how to
use that. As in my case i am not a c++ programmer and these things took
consumed more time.
Regards
Ankur