activemq-users mailing list archives

From "mandar.wanpal" <>
Subject Failed to update lease Oracle connection Reset
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 10:17:11 GMT
Hi All,

We have configured AMQ in lease DB locking mechanism. I am facing strange
issue in which AMQ after some random time once its up, crashes throwing
below error.

2013-02-04 22:49:45,168 | WARN  | <hostname>, failed to update lease:
java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: IO Error: Connection reset | | ActiveMQ Cleanup Timer
java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: IO Error: Connection reset

below is my activemq.xml snap for jdbc config.

            <jdbcPersistenceAdapter lockKeepAlivePeriod="5000"
lockAcquireSleepInterval="16000" dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/data"

		  <bean id="oracle-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
         <property name="driverClassName"
         <property name=&quot;url&quot; value=&quot;jdbc:oracle:thin:@
                            (DESCRIPTION =
                            (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST
= &lt;host ip>)(PORT = 1521)))
                            (CONNECT_DATA = (SERVER =
DEDICATED)(SERVICE_NAME = <servicename>))   )" />
         <property name=&quot;username&quot; value=&quot;&lt;username>"/>
         <property name=&quot;password&quot; value=&quot;&lt;password>"/>
         <property name="maxActive" value="5"/>
         <property name="initialSize" value="2"/>
	 <property name="maxIdle" value="2"/>
	 <property name="minIdle" value="0"/>
         <property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>

Has someone faced such error before. what could be causing this. This setup
that we are doing is pretty new and yet we are not having any traffic on it.

Mandar Wanpal