activemq-users mailing list archives

From nocturnal3d <nocturna...@gmail.com>
Subject Using ActiveMQ embeded in WAR deployed to IBM Websphere
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 06:33:52 GMT
Hi, I would like to know if there is a good example demonstrating how to
embed ActiveMQ inside a web application and deploy it to IBM Websphere.

My company uses Websphere 8, we are developing a high volume
publish/subscribe app and would like to use ActiveMQ - would it be wise to
deploy a WAR file with ActiveMQ embedded and another WAR file with our app
connecting to that ActiveMQ instance? or should we bootstrap ActiveMQ inside
our app directly? We currently don't have the option of running ActiveMQ
standalone.

thanking you in advance.