activemq-users mailing list archives

From jeffrey <jeffreyhasm...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the purpose of the countdownlatch? and a crash of my receiver
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 21:20:54 GMT
The program is broken down to simply

activemq::library::ActiveMQCPP::initializeLibrary();
HBconsumer *hbc = new HBconsumer(brokerURI, destURI, 3);  //This is my
receiver class it                               implements public
ExceptionListener, public MessageListener, public Runnable
Thread HBthread(hbc); //
HBthread.start();  //     If I take out these three lines and do not create
a thread, my program does                       nothing, but does not crash
when exiting
HBthread.join();  //
sleep(3); //
delete hbc;
activemq::library::ActiveMQCPP::shutdownLibrary(); // If I take out this
line and leave in the others, then it works fine
return 0;

I am still on HPUX11.31 btw, Ill get more information when I have time