activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Steve.V." <stephen.vinc...@sas.com>
Subject Re: Does the ">" destination wildcard require at least one character preceding it?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 20:04:32 GMT
Well, my tester  has encountered more prioritized message queue test failures
even though she removed those prefetch=0 policies from the activemq.xml
config file, and the failures are resolved if she uses a queue name when
specifying the prioritizedMessages="true" policy, instead of attempting to
use simply ">" for all queues.

Btw, my REST client is very unhappy when I set consumer.prefetchSize=0 in
"webapps/demo/WEB-INF/web.xml" via:

        <init-param>
                <param-name>destinationOptions</param-name>
                <param-value>consumer.prefetchSize=0</param-value>
        </init-param>

Is that supported for REST API clients?

-----
Stephen Vincent