activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mohit Anchlia <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject NullPointer on shutdown
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 17:14:36 GMT
On shutdown I get Nullpointer exception, could someone help me understand
why that might be?

  DiscoveryNetworkConnector:NC:BrokerService[pprfdaa300.id.net]. Reason:
java.lang.NullPointerException |
org.apache.activemq.network.DiscoveryNetworkConnector | ActiveMQ
ShutdownHook
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.discovery.simple.SimpleDiscoveryAgent.stop(SimpleDiscoveryAgent.java:88)
        at
org.apache.activemq.network.DiscoveryNetworkConnector.handleStop(DiscoveryNetworkConnector.java:220)
        at
org.apache.activemq.network.NetworkConnector$1.doStop(NetworkConnector.java:65)
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceSupport.stop(ServiceSupport.java:71)
        at
org.apache.activemq.network.NetworkConnector.stop(NetworkConnector.java:206)