activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stuck messages - Dispatch issues
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2013 14:56:10 GMT
Looks like your network connectors are in one direction only, ie, node1 -->
node2
What this means is messages will only flow across the network FROM node1 TO
node2 based on the demand (consumers) on node2. They will not flow the
other way unless you set up a bridge in the other direction (node2 -->
node1) or use duplex="true" on your existing network connectors. Not sure
what you mean when you say restarting the brokers fixes what you were
seeing.