activemq-users mailing list archives

From Travis Klotz <travis.kl...@gmail.com>
Subject Issues with stand alone web console in 5.7 using a master/slave architecture
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 15:30:35 GMT
We are running the web console as  stand alone application in a
glassfish container using system properties to configure connection
info to point to our two server master/slave setup.   We do this so
that we easily have a single URL to look at regardless of which server
is the master and which is the slave.

This has worked great for us in 5.5 and 5.6 but when upgrading to 5.7
we have run into a problem.   When server1 is the master, everything
works great,  but when server1 is the slave,  we always get redirected
to slave.jsp and are informed that the server is currently in slave
mode.   This in in spite of the fact that we have configured the web
app to point to both servers using both JMX and JMS.

For Example:
-Dwebconsole.jms.url=failover:(tcp://server1:61616,tcp://server2:61616)
-Dwebconsole.jmx.url=service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://server1:1099/jmxrmi,service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://server2:1099/jmxrmi

Is there a new configuration option we need to set?  Or perhaps
something didn't get updated properly in the 5.7 web console?

Thanks,

Travis