activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Issues with stand alone web console in 5.7 using a master/slave architecture
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 16:36:35 GMT
Hi Travis,

I think the main change is that now slave broker exposes it's JMX and
shows that it's slave. In older version, the slave MBean server was
not running when broker was slave, so you were connected to the master
instead. I'm not sure there's a workaround for what are you trying to
achieve (other than using different consoles)

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac