activemq-users mailing list archives

From Steve Angelovich <SAngelov...@lgc.com>
Subject NoSuchElementException
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 23:30:13 GMT
All,

Has anybody else seen this exception from ActiveMQ before?  We are
running version 5.5.1.

Exception in thread "BrokerService[XYZ] Task-195864037"
java.util.NoSuchElementException
         at java.util.LinkedList.remove(LinkedList.java:788)
         at java.util.LinkedList.removeFirst(LinkedList.java:134)
         at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.getNextBrowserDispatch(Queue.java:1355)
         at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.iterate(Queue.java:1417)
         at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.java:127)
         at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:48)
         at
         at
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

The stack trace above is repeated until the broker is restarted.

This has happened several times to us in the field but so far we don't
have any clues about what might trigger it or how to reproduce it.

Steve