activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Reply:failover transport connect
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 08:39:32 GMT
Hi, I guess:
1. The broker sends the rebalance control messages to your client and your
client do rebalance and reconnect to the other broker;
2. The second broker has some consumers while none on the first broker
so messages sent to the first broker are forwarded to the second broker by demand.
3. Failover transport may misbehave in your case where enabling rebalanceClusterClients
option of TransportConnector and backup option of FailoverTransport while disabling
randomize option of FailoverTransport .