activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Wood <christopher_w...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Transport Connection EOFException
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 14:58:52 GMT
Slightly off topic, but given that there are a number of reasons why you can open a tcp socket
but not have a usable daemon behind it, you probably want an application monitor in your load
balancer rather than just a tcp monitor.

You could use the same code in your monitoring system to implement a part of a round-trip
checker, to automatically test your messaging from end to end.