activemq-users mailing list archives

From jainmanglesh <jainmangl...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq in servicemix
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 13:26:58 GMT
Thank you very much Christian,

I was able to connect to external activemq instance.

I think I had some missing repo entries in org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn file under
etc in servicemix. I added those repo entries and it was able to connect the
same URL. I am not sure if this was the only reason. May be servicemiz
wanted to use some api from repo and it didnt find those api, and once I
mentioned the repo location, it started using those.

I appreciate your help, that camel one would definitely be help in future.