activemq-users mailing list archives

From jainmanglesh <jainmangl...@rediffmail.com>
Subject activemq in servicemix
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 12:44:39 GMT
Hi,
I have a bundle with my implementation of managing messaging with activemq
queue. I want to deploy this bundle on servicemix however I dont know the
broker URL which I should use. when I deployed this on standalone activemq
server I used following URL for brokerURL: tcp://localhost:61616.

However this does not seem to work (or I think I might me missing some
config to tell servicemix to use this url as activemq broker URL).

I can see activemq as installed when i run features:list command on
servicemix.

Can anyone please help me in finding how/what broker URL I should use to
correctly deploy my application on servicemix.