activemq-users mailing list archives

From abhi1301 <abhishek.sinh...@yahoo.in>
Subject User name [null] or password is invalid.
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 17:05:37 GMT
I am using embedded activemq 5.7.0. And I have deployed
activemq-web-console-5.7.0.war on my tomcat.
When open the activemq-web-console on browser then I can see my Broker, all
the topics and queues. But when I am trying to send a message to a topic
then it throws exception:

[dispatcher] Servlet.service() for servlet [dispatcher] in context with path
[/activemq-web-console-5.7.0] threw exception [Request processing failed;
nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException: User name [null] or password is
invalid.] with root cause
java.lang.SecurityException: User name [null] or password is invalid.
        at
org.apache.activemq.security.SimpleAuthenticationBroker.addConnection(SimpleAuthenticationBroker.java:81)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:91)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConnection(TransportConnection.java:712)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedTransportConnection.processAddConnection(ManagedTransportConnection.java:80)
        at
org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.visit(ConnectionInfo.java:139)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:294)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:152)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.onCommand(MutexTransport.java:50)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:113)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.AbstractInactivityMonitor.onCommand(AbstractInactivityMonitor.java:256)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:222)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:204)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)