activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Marco.Crivellaro" <marco.cr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel consumers with prefetch set to 0
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 08:50:50 GMT
the connection string provided was not valid, camel could not connect.

we are currently using following connection string:

failover:(tcp://hostname:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0&closeAsync=false)?jms.prefetchPolicy.queuePrefetch=0&initialReconnectDelay=10&maxReconnectDelay=15000

we still see the same side effect of additional consumers:

ID:hostname1-54045-1358405476533-1:1

ID:hostname1-54045-1358405476533-1:2

the first consumer does not have any dequeues and reports only one Enqueue.