activemq-users mailing list archives

From jainmanglesh <jainmangl...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: persistent message delivery to queue
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:57:15 GMT
Hi Gary,

I understand having async by using session.client_ack while creating session
instead of autoack, which would give me async behaviour and can have a count
after which I can issue a commit on session however what if server crashes
at 50th message (if I commit every 100 message as you mentioned). they will
be lost and would not be stored on broker.
for the parallel thing, I am using thread which are taking connection (each
thread will have its own connection, session..) from pool and returning back
to pool once they are done with sending msg, so in this way I think I am
implementing that.

Gary, adding to that, I had one more question which I have posted at:

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/XAConnectionFactory-and-nested-transaction-td4661813.html

Thanks.!