activemq-users mailing list archives

From jainmanglesh <jainmangl...@rediffmail.com>
Subject XAConnectionFactory and nested transaction
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 11:42:18 GMT
Hi,

To persist the message coming into queue, I am using delivery mode as
persistent, so when the producer send any message it store the message in
underlying storage. However what if producer is sending this message in a
transaction and transaction was rollback at producer side and I want to
remove the message stored by broker (because of the rollback I would not
want to store the message at broker side).

Do I have an option to have nested transaction so that the nested
transaction would get roll-backed (not writting message in activemq storage)
if the transaction at producer side is roll-backed.