activemq-users mailing list archives

From jeffrey <jeffreyhasm...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: no closing brace to anonymous namespace in decaf/internal/util/concurrent/Threading.cpp
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 21:09:02 GMT
it looks to me that in my version and in the version newest on the trunk that
the closing bracket on 799 matches with bool
interruptWaitingThread(ThreadHandle* self DECAF_UNUSED, ThreadHandle*
target) { on 428
and the bracket on 798 matches  bool doWaitOnMonitor(MonitorHandle* monitor,
ThreadHandle* thread,
                         long long mills, int nanos, bool interruptible)  on
697