activemq-users mailing list archives

From fbcyborg <fbcyb...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to expand environment variable, CLASSPATH...
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 21:14:28 GMT
Hi!

I am trying to setup ActiveMQ as a Windows 7 startup service using the
InstallService.bat file located in the bin\win32\ directory but even if it
seems to be correctly installed as a service, it cannot start because of the
following error I see in the wrapper.log file:

/WARN   | wrapper  | 2013/01/08 22:10:39 | Unable to expand environment
variable, CLASSPATH as it would be longer than the 16384 byte buffer size./

I don't understand why this is happening and how to solve.

Does anyone have some idea to get it running as a service?