activemq-users mailing list archives

From Donald Masanz <don.mas...@carters.com>
Subject Apache Active MQ stops running
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 20:35:43 GMT
I have Apache Active MQ  5.5 passing data from Sterling Integrator Business
Instance to the Reporting Instance.  On a couple instances Apache Active MQ
has stopped sending data and queue entries just continue to increase into
the Visibility_Inbound queue.  The only thing that we have found is to bring
down both instances of the Sterling Integrator applications and then
restart.  1 occasion actually requred a bound of the Oracle database.  Has
anybody run into this before, and if so, how did you handle it.