activemq-users mailing list archives

From yeshas <yesha...@gmail.com>
Subject Subscriptions of a Topic getting lost
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 20:51:20 GMT
Hi ,

I have 4 existing subscriptions to a Topic.I have added a new subscription
.I see some unexpected behavior with the new subscriptions .Messages posted
to the Topic is not received by the listener. This is not always.
The problem starts after receiving 5 to 6 messages successfully. I am not
sure if this is caused by the logic written in the listener On receiving the
Message.(But this block of code is in a try and catch block).
(Remaining 4 listeners do receive the messages)
Not sure how to debug the issue.Please help.