activemq-users mailing list archives

From billy <Billy.Buzz...@bnsflogistics.com>
Subject Bandwidth - Limit throughput by number of bytes per second
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 22:19:08 GMT
I have two ActiveMQ-5.5.1 broker's connected together using a
NetworkConnector.  One broker is local and the other broker is at a remote
site.  The remote network connection is limited to approximately 5 MB/sec.
How can I throttle the remote network connection to say 1 or 2 MB/sec so
other applications on the remote machine can access the network without
blocking for ling periods of time?

I know that I can limit the number of messages per polling period, but I'm
expecting to transfer one HUGE tiff file from the remote machine to the
local machine so that won't help.