activemq-users mailing list archives

From jainmanglesh <jainmangl...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: How to setup multiple queues
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 15:26:14 GMT
Thank you very much,
I have created queue and created a junk destination to create the queue
physically (I would discard the junk message at consumer side), this way it
will create queue on the server.
Then my third party producer and consumer can refer the queue created on the
server.

Now the only problem i need to sort out is: admin console (or under lying
activemq) shows pending messages but doesnt consumer those messages. Once I
restart the activemq server, it consumes the messages.

Thanks.