activemq-users mailing list archives

From jainmanglesh <jainmangl...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: How to setup multiple queues
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 13:22:02 GMT
I think I am not clear in providing information here. Let me try one more
time.

So according to requirement, I need to create queue at run time in java code
(because I would come to know the number of queues to create at run time).
this would be independent class.
There are three part (you can say three classes) of the whole
project(requirement here)
1. a class creating queue
2. a producer class putting messages/events on queues created in step1.
3. a consumer class taking messages/events from queues created in step1.

The queues created in step1 will be used by producer/consumer in step2/3.
Both producer and consumer are like third party using queues created in
step1.
Unfortunately I cannot have producer using queues created in step1.

I am not sure if I am still clear or not. i tried to find this kinda
requirement on internet but I could not get much help except a method to
create queue at runtime (createQueue) or having queues at front (in xml
file)

for the comment "using a producer to send to x, will cause x (queue or
topic) to be created"
the producer is in separate class.

The only other option is to create physical queue by just creating a junk
producer to send junk message/even at first, which will atleast create
queues on server which could be later used by the third party producer. and
the same way, at the consumer side I can write logic to throw away junk
message/event.

Did I make myself clear here :-( .