activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michal Singer <mic...@leadspace.com>
Subject When using activemq as a windows service, jmx does not work
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2012 14:45:59 GMT
Hi,

I am running Activemq as a service on windows

I uncommented the lines for enabling the jmx under the <ActiveMQ
HOME>\bin\win64\wrapper.conf:

wrapper.java.additional.7=-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote

wrapper.java.additional.12=-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=1616

wrapper.java.additional.13=-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=false

wrapper.java.additional.14=-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=false

Under the activemq.xml I used useJmx="true"

But when I raise jconsole I can't see the AMQ management.

When I run the AMQ as a standalone process with the same configuration file
activemq.xml I do see the AMQ on jconsole.

Any ideas why this does not work for the service?

Thanks, Michal