activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to protect broker from broker from exhausting resources requested by clients creating temp queues
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 23:53:12 GMT
Not sure off the top of my head how to limit a connection from creating n
number of temp destinations, but consider turning dedicated task runner to
false so that a new thread isn't created for every destination:

http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-configure-10s-of-1000s-of-queues-in-a-single-broker-.html