activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Send Timeout does not work while simulating packetloss
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 13:01:27 GMT
useAsyncSend will force the producer to send asynchronously even if the
message is persistent. This may not be desired as the client won't wait for
the broker to respond with an Ack saying the message is persisted in the
store.

You could try lowering the inactivity monitor. The default is 30000.
?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=30000

See here:
http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-inactivitymonitor.html