activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broker Leak
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 19:16:05 GMT
No, it's not related to the half-closed socket. Everything gets cleaned up
properly on that end.

The destination (TempQueue) is removed from the broker as expected, but the
producer connection (on the broker side) from the SprignConsumerWithReply
module has an object (ProducerExchange) that keeps a reference to the
TempQueue because that's where it last sent a message.

The reference unfortunately keeps the entire object representing the
TempQueue around, including the references it has to the queue cursor. If
the producer sends another message, then that reference gets updated to
wherever the new message is being sent.

This is just cleanup that happens within the broker. The destination is no
longer considered there when it's in this state. The messages are not
reachable for dispatching or consuming.