activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <>
Subject Re: Connection reset
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 18:33:52 GMT
every two minutes is quite a long time. the default inactivity monitor on
the tcp transport will timeout after 30s (although i think you'd see
something in the logs if that was the reason the socket was closed). the
default inactivity monitor also sends heart beat messages so that the
connection doesn't get shutdown due to user inactivity. there must be
something else going on in your situation