activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Producer to Topic with Consumer down, the broker is waiting?
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:15:36 GMT
With persistent messages, you expect the broker to respond saying "hey i
got your message and it's safely stored"

You can force the connection to always send async with:
ActiveMQConnection.setUseAsyncSend

However, if you forgo the sync request/response with the broker on
persistent messages, if a message gets lost you may not know.