activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FailoverTransport - "Successfully connected to..." log messages
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 18:15:07 GMT
Nope, that shouldn't be expected. It should only log that if the connection
is first created:

                            if (firstConnection) {
                                firstConnection = false;
                                LOG.info("Successfully connected to " +
uri);
                            } else {
                                LOG.info("Successfully reconnected to " +
uri);
                            }

Not sure what you mean here:

"I have 2 AMQ 5.7 brokers, one sends messages to the other via a
JMSTemplate/PooledConnectionFactory/FailoverTransport. "

2 brokers and one sends to the other using JmsTemplate?

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog