activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot find org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.data package from activemq-core source release (5.6.0)
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 11:47:58 GMT
the data package contents are generated as part of the maven build via
the activemq-protobuf
plugin.
The generated classes end up in target/generated-sources/proto
Best to do a maven build before importing into eclipse.
see: http://activemq.apache.org/building.html

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com