activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: KahaDB not able to ignore broken log files
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 08:36:51 GMT
Not sure if it helps in your case but can you try deleting the db.data index file and restart
your broker? It will then rebuild the index based on the journal files. If the journal files
are complete bogus though, this approach may not help.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke.blogspot.com