activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Reply:Re: How to delete all queues and topics programmatically without using any JMX?
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 01:48:19 GMT
I would not recommend deleting destination like that.
Because the broker can process the removal destination command(the processRemoveDestination
method in the TransportConnection class).
So we can send a removal destination  command to the broker from the client.
You can refer the deleteTempDestination method in the ActiveMQConnection  class and that should
work.

If it does work please let me known.