activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Coward <...@jive-videos.net>
Subject Re: Broker-to-broker Authentication with LDAP Broker Discovery
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:10:14 GMT
Hi Dejan,
Many thanks for your reply. I decided to take a stab at the code myself
and the attached patch not only seems to now allow me to authenticate
the connection, but also solves the problem of the discovered connector
not registering in JMX. I hope others might find it useful - is it worth
trying to push it up into trunk for future releases ?

Regards,
Rob