activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: How to unlock a queue?
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 10:29:42 GMT
This should not happen.
If you enable debug logging in the broker, you should see that the transactions is rolled
back when the client disconnects as part of killing it.
Other consumers should still have access to the destination and should be able to consume
messages.

Can you check using jconsole that the consumer is unregistered from the destination DATA after
killing it?

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com