activemq-users mailing list archives

From Geurt Schimmel <GSchim...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: SSL: could not load resource
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 16:23:25 GMT
All brokers run SSL as the only communication-protocol and intercommunicate over SSL.

-----Original Message-----
From: Claudio Corsi [mailto:clcorsi@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:17 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: SSL: could not load resource

Did you try to use the sslContext element to set your store information withint he broker
configuration file?

Here is a link http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-use-ssl.html.

didn't exist, just to see what happens. In all cases, the same error. Apparently, the point
where the keystore is accessed is not reached. Setting the same variables/values in JAVA_OPTS
works:

>java -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/opt/activemq/conf/client.ts
>-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=xxxxxxxx Producer

was some issues with packaging activemq 5.7 and some of the client keystores might have been
missing.