activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mike Pun <mike00000...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stomp client on Android
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 15:32:24 GMT
Thank you much. The jmesnil solution is exactly what I was looking at. I
would like to use this across all the platforms, but I understand that
Android does not support websockets yet. Therefore my original question as
to whether Apollo could support the SockJS protocol that jmesnil
implemented. Or is there another way I could do it with HTML5 with the
jmesnil solution on Android? I am not glued to the jmesnil solution, it is
just nice and clean.