activemq-users mailing list archives

From Lori <knight802...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject C# NMS 1.5.6 client occurs handles leak problem when trying to reconnect using failover
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2012 08:37:49 GMT
Hi!
     One AMQ producer thread of My  NMS v1.5.6 Client tried to send messages
to AMQ Server using the uri "failover:(tcp://serverip:61616)".
     To test the handle leak problem, I disconnect the network and  open the
windows server 2003 task manager to  check the handles num change of the
process when producer is sending the messages. I find that  the NMS Client
process's handle num keeps increasing during failover's reconnection
time.Once the connection is reestablished, the handles which are opened at
reconnection times will not  be cleaned up  until the exit of the NMS Client
process.
   How can I solve this problem?