activemq-users mailing list archives

From daltonch <c...@2kgt.com>
Subject Re: Enabling Message Groups
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2012 04:01:06 GMT
So I kicked up the prefetch and was able to get some messages into the other
consumers so I'm fairly confident that JMSXGroupID is working as designed,
as I now have 5 active consumers, which makes sense given my latest message
traffic. So I guess my question is say I have 100k messages on the queue all
destined for the same Message group, not unheard of in my setup. Then I get
the 100,001 message and it belongs to another group ID. Should it be
evaluated immediately and sent to another consumer? If so I don't think I am
seeing that behavior.