activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Steve.V." <>
Subject Re: RESTful POSTing of messages containing a correlation ID
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 15:38:27 GMT
I was able to update my C-based client to add/update the URI in HTTP
start-line(first header).  When the user of my client app wants to set the
JMSCorrelationID header field of a message, I add a "&JMSCorrelationID="
parameter to the URI in the HTTP POST request's start-line(first header).
That enables me to POST messages  with a correlation ID.  Thus you can
dismiss my request in the 25Sep2012 post asking for the MessageServlet to
notice a header of the form "JMSCorrelationID: mycorelID".  Now that I am
able to update the URI in the start-line, I am able to POST messages with
correlation IDs within the same connection/session.

In JIRA 4072( I asked for the
JMSCorrelationID be added to the list of JMS message properties that are
sent as HTTP headers in responses to a GET requests.  In that JIRA it says
the fix version is 5.8.0.  I will try a snapshot of 5.8.0.  Thanks!

Stephen Vincent