activemq-users mailing list archives

From "parimal.patel" <parimalj.pat...@gmail.com>
Subject Having a problem in receiving a subscribed Message using MQTT
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 12:17:42 GMT
Hi,
I am using Apache ActiveMQ 5.6.
I have configured transport connectors for activemq

<transportConnectors>
	<transportConnector name="mqtt" uri="mqtt://localhost:1883"/>
</transportConnectors>

And I am publishing a MQTT Message with "Hello" payload using Paho MQTT
Client

But the problem I am facing is with hierarchical topic for
ex. PUBLISH TOPIC ---> abc/123/register
and SUBSCRIBE TOPIC ---> abc/+/register

In my sample program , I am able to Subscribe above topic but I am unable to
receive message
when another client instance publishes on above PUBLISH Topic.

Thanks in Advance.
Regards,
Parimal